I’d like to get a feel for how much interest there is in having New Horizons in East Lansing offer a PowerShell class.  Following is a letter from our Communications/Training group stating what is currently available.  Please send your responses back to Sarah so she will know of any demand for the course.

Thanks, Mel

From: Sarah Payok [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 10:57 AM
To: [log in to unmask]; Melvin Micke; [log in to unmask]; Matt Stehouwer
Cc: Katherine Ball
Subject: Windows Powershell for Administrators class

I am trying to get enough people to offer a Powershell class at the New Horizons facility in East Lansing. However, because this is uncertain, I want to make sure you are also aware that the 3-day Windows Powershell for Administrators class (which is what we would offer in E.L.) is  scheduled for May 24-26 at the New Horizons facility in Troy. The class outline is at http://www.nhgreatlakes.com/Search/outlineb.aspx?Code=MSCW50025-ILT.

You can also take the class via Online LIVE in East Lansing, if you do not mind participating remotely. Information on Online LIVE is at http://www.nhgreatlakes.com/LearningMethods/OnlineLive.aspx.

If you want to take this class, you can register through Michelle Carlson at 432-5936. The cost for this class for MSU employees is $900. Please note that if we can offer this class as a private event in East Lansing, the cost may be less, depending on the number of people in the class.

I am going to see if we can get a few more people to hold this class locally. We only need 8 to make it cost effective for the university. I will keep you updated on this but I didn't want you to miss the opportunity to take this class next month if you so choose.

Thanks,

Sarah

Sarah Payok
Communications & Training