From: Gene Willacker [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 12:31 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Emergency Warning Anecdote

I just received my e-mail notice about the tornado warning. Based on
these headers, it looks as though it may have been in the msu.edu mail
queue for about 45 minutes. Anyone else have stories about the emergency
alert systems? This would be a good time for DPPS and others to collect
data. Co-workers here were getting phone and SMS alerts after the storm
had reached Webberville and the sirens were turned off.