From: Gary Schrock [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2010 11:30 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] crt monitors?

Anyone know of a reasonable source for good working crt monitors?  I have a handful of faculty over here that for some of the experiments they run lcd monitors really just don't cut it, but we're finding it very difficult to find crt's that are in decent shape anymore (which isn't real surprising, because I'm not sure anyones made them in the last couple of years).

One of these faculty members has tried the msu surplus store, but said he had no luck finding any over there.  Most of the places we've found online to try buying ones seem to be stores of dubious reputation at best.

Thanks,
Gary