Received the email saying the alert was "off" well *before* I received
the email saying it was "on" (about 45 minutes).  Never received the
SMS, never received the phone call at my office phone until after the
alert was canceled.  The system doesn't appear to be too effective or
useful at this point.

John B. Johnston
505 Biochemistry Building
East Lansing, MI 48824
Phone:  (517) 432-7177
Email:  [log in to unmask]

"By trying we can easily learn to endure adversity.  Another man's, I
mean."  (Mark Twain)