The guruplug serverplus 3.0 with an e-sata plug and dual nics seems
like a nice little machine. You can get the arm VM image for fedora
and run it under qemu on linux x86 which lets you do ARM dev piece on
a potentially faster machine. (which you don't have to leave on.)

Im just a tad worried about sheeva. Weren't they the ones that made
those evil little router/dial-up boxes? (nicknamed "evil sheeva") (the
sole reason why i didnt order one friday..)