I don't think that overall people find the system to be without any merit.  If you'll recall, this thread started with the intent of providing constructive feedback on the system's performance.  Sometimes one cannot assess how well a system works until it is tested.  In this case, perhaps some re-evaluation is warranted?  Just sayin'.
John B. Johnston
505 Biochemistry Building
East Lansing, MI 48824

Phone:  (517) 432-7177
Email:  [log in to unmask]

"By trying we can easily learn to endure adversity.  Another man's, I mean."  (Mark Twain)