Carl,

I took a look at a couple different "whois" sites (whois.net, and also
"who.godaddy.com"), and both return ns07 and ns08, which are the two
name servers that have the old data.

It would seem from this that the problem is entirely an internal one
at GoDaddy.

Doug

--

Doug Nelson, Network Architect	 |  [log in to unmask]
Academic Technology Services	 |  Ph: (517) 353-2980