From: "Jaclyn Barcroft" [[log in to unmask]]
Date: 03/09/2008 11:14 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Looking for organic herb & hops farmers

Hello,

I am looking for any organic farmers who grow: hops, heather, horehound, nettles, blessed thistle, alecost, yarrow, milk thistle, or lemon balm. I'm hoping to buy larger quantities in bulk.

Thank you,

Jaclyn Barcroft

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html