From: Al Puzzuoli [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 2:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Recovering Offline files from Windows 7 CSC?

Hello,
Just wondering whether anyone knows a way to recover offline files from Windows 7 CSC?
Long story short, my director's machine is experiencing an odd network issue where in he is unable to access file shares. We took his machine off the domain; but for some reason, we are now unable to  get the machine to join the domain again. The machine has network connectivity, but insists that the network path can not be found whenever we attempt joining the domain.  Problem is, his documents have apparently not been syncing back to the server and since it's not on the domain, he can't login to the account from  the machine where they currently live.

Looks like there used to be a utility called CSCCMD for XP, but not sure I it's available for Windows 7?
Thanks for any ino,

--Al