From: David Benjamin [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2010 2:31 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] VOIP

What's the status of VOIP on campus? Are there VOIP implementations across campus? We're looking to cut costs and voip came up as a possible solution. What are others doing on campus to cut voice/fax costs?

David Benjamin
IT Systems Administrator
Diagnostic Center for Population and Animal Health
Michigan State University
4125 Beaumont Rd., Suite 202 Lansing, MI 48910
Phone: 517-432-5840
Web: http://www.animalhealth.msu.edu