Indeed, I think my favorite part is the "From: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>"

Ashley N. Shillinger
Systems Administrator
Research Technology and Support Facility
& Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center
Michigan State University
202-D Biochemistry Building
[log in to unmask] | T. (517) 353-6794

On Mar 19, 2010, at 8:08 AM, Al Puzzuoli wrote:

I got this one and forwarded it along as well. I always find it hilarious that someone could take the time to craft something like this and yet spoil it by being so gramatically inept.

Al Puzzuoli

Michigan State University

Information Technologist
http://www.rcpd.msu.edu <http://www.rcpd.msu.edu/>

Resource Center for Persons with Disabilities

120 Bessey Hall East Lansing, MI  48824-1033

517-884-1915