I sent this one to the postmaster this morning... but I have to wonder... what genius designed this one

From: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: March 19, 2010 7:04:42 AM GMT-04:00
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Your Account Update

Dear msu Customer

this is to alert you of the recent changes/upgrading that will be going on shortly in your email account.We want you to provide us with your email (I D) and email (Password) so we can enter your data into our data base operating system for upgrading and to avoid your account been close.you are to reply within the next 24hrs of receiving this mail.Copyright © 2010 Customer Service

Ashley N. Shillinger
Systems Administrator
Research Technology and Support Facility
& Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center
Michigan State University
202-D Biochemistry Building
[log in to unmask] | T. (517) 353-6794