I have searched a bit online and cannot find an exact answer to my question.

I've not used BPS all that much before they switched to the BES Express.  It is not an issue for me, but apparently i have a user who wants ALL of her calendar appointments from ALL TIMES synced to her blackberry.  However, it appears that in the initial sync, it only pulled in appointments from the last 3 months, with the exception of recurring appointments.  Recurring appointments go back past 3 months.

I have changed the settings on her phone to keep her appointments forever...  however, I have not found, either on the phone or in the IT policies, a setting for how far back to sync.

Does anyone know if it is possible to sync farther than 3 months?  or does the initial sync only go back 90 days, period?

Thanks!

-dak

-dak aldrich
-network admin