Hello all,

Anybody using IPSec to encrypt Server-to-Server and Server-to-Workstation traffic?  If so I would like to hear what experience was like.  Any pitfalls that one should be aware of?

How about using BitLocker on Windows 7 workstations?  My understanding is that it works a lot better on Windows 7 than on previous versions of Windows.  Would love to hear from others who have implemented it.

Thanks.

Firmin Charlot, ITIL, MCSE, A+, Information Systems Manager

Michigan State University - Student Services

Educational and Support Services   162 Student Services Building   East Lansing, MI 48824
[log in to unmask]  (517) 432-7541
Submit technical requests at https://help.ess.msu.edu/