From: l duynslager [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thu 3/11/2010 1:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Broadband Internet Via Satellite

Anybody out there have any recent experience with Satellite Broadband like
that from Hughes?

What plan do you have?  How does it work for you?  Any issues?
Recommendations?

We are looking into that for a remote location in Jackson County.    It
seems as if Verizon Mobile Broadband has a 5Gb cap and that is too small for
my customers needs.

LD

Lee Duynslager  LD
Information Technology