I need a Model # NPS-730AB , 730 watt PSU for a 5U PowerEdge 2600

Thanks,
Scott

>>> Tom Rockwell <[log in to unmask]> 3/4/2010 2:52 PM >>>
At least for the 2950s we have, there are multiple power supply models,
they look similar, but have different "keys" --- plastic bits that need
to match-up for the power supply to be fully inserted.  I guess the
different models correspond to different power outputs.  So, it might be
a bit more complicated that jus finding a PS from another 2600.

Maybe a refurbished supply or Dell parts recycler would be a source?

Cheers,
Tom

On 3/4/10 8:54 AM, Scott Foreman wrote:
> I am in need of a Dell Poweredge 2600 power supply, Dell is out. Does anyone have one they can spare for maybe a month?
>
> Thanks

--- Scanned by M+ Guardian Messaging Firewall ---