From: Al Puzzuoli [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2010 8:59 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Atom Based NAS Devices?

We're considering the possibility of purchasing an atom based NAS. Has
anyone researched these? What features are considered important aside from
iSCSI support? One that looks interesting to me is the Thecus
N4200:
http://bit.ly/aId9Dt

A favorable review can be found here:
http://www.trustedreviews.com/networking/review/2010/02/24/Thecus-N4200-