From: Jon Galbreath [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2010 1:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] Think I found the problem (was, RE: [MSUNAG] Network
or DNS issues This Morning?)

Depending on the drivers on the system, you can specify that a wired
connection disables the wifi.  I've seen this mostly on Intel drivers, but
some Dell cards support this as well I believe.  Since I almost never
install the full [crappy] software package that comes with wifi drivers, you
can look for this setting in Device Manager, under the Properties for the
wifi interface.

Jon

Jon Galbreath
MCSE/Security+