Al,

We have not seen any DNS issues this morning and I have confirmed that
campus DNS servers are running optimally.  I also checked with our help
desk and they report no calls about DNS.

I would suggest that if you, or anyone else, are having an ongoing issue
that you call the ATS Help Desk and file a trouble ticket so that we can
take the appropriate steps to assist you determine the cause of your
outages.  They can be reached at 432-6200.

--
Jeff Utter