Organic seeds can be ordered from a number of companies. None of us who
grow quantities of organic vegetables purchase seeds in packets from local
sources. Most of us grow our own transplants.

 Start with Fedco Seeds (fedcoseeds.com), Johnnies Seeds, High Mowing
seeds, Search on-line for other companies. I sometimes order from as many as a
dozen to get what I want in organic seeds. These are mostly but not always
in  bulk quantities, it just depends on the amounts I need of particular
varieties.

If you can't find sources online you are using a very poor search engine.
Google has no trouble finding companies that sell bulk quantities of
certified  organic seeds.

There are v ery few affordable sources of certified organic transplants in
large quantities. That's why we all grow our own. If I had to buy 300
tomato  plants at $2.50 each I wouldn't farm.

Pat Whetham
Whetham Organic Farm
Flushing Michigan

In a message dated 3/13/2010 1:47:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,