-----Original Message-----
From: Andrea R Bair [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2010 10:12 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: learning assessment

Annia -
If you are looking for guidance on designing conceptual assessment
tools, my colleague Michelle Smith at the University of Colorado has a
good description of how she and others went about designing, testing,
and validating a genetics concept assessment - it seems to me a great
general guide.

http://www.lifescied.org/cgi/content/abstract/7/4/422

Andrea

--
Andrea Bair, PhD
Research Associate, Science Teaching Fellow

***NEW OFFICE Jan 1, 2010***
Tel: 303.492.2609
Office: 435 Benson