Hi
Sorry I missed you.  I helped a student give her talk from 10-11, but then back home-couldnt get babysitter that day.
Steve

>>> Susan Grammer <[log in to unmask]> 3/5/2010 12:39 PM >>>
Are you going to the msta conference in Lansing today/tomorrow?

If you are ,  look for me at booth T60/61.

Susan

Susan F. Grammer
Outreach Coordinator-CoreKids
Western Michigan University