AIS uses SharePoint for our EBSP partners,  and it is alive in both v3.0
and v2.0 on campus as well.  We (ais) do not use sentinel for it because
we use A.D. and certificates. Not sure who would want to use that on the
front when you have other methods built in to sharepoint for stand
alone; non A.D. sites?  Do tell.

     Timoteo "Timo" Vasquez; MCTS, MCP

   Client Services - Network Security Team

[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  - 517.353.4420 ext
249

        Administrative Information Services

                2 Administration Bldg

              East Lansing, MI 48832

"I will give you my best and follow your lead... Please dont crash!"