For those of you interested in upgrading to Windows 7 and/or curious about how Citrix can play an important role in your OS upgrading and deployments, MTM Technologies is putting on a seminar February 16th from 3:00 - 5:30pm at our building (DCPAH) on campus. Here's a map to our location: http://maps.msu.edu/interactive/index.php?location=W1QG

You can use this link to register or simply reply so I can get a head-count. Free parking passes will be provided by MTM (for off-campus visitors) given you register with this link before February 12th: http://www.mtm.com/events/what-s-new-with-citrix-virtualization-the-future-of-desktop-computing

Refreshments and door prizes will also be provided. The public is welcome. Please invite friends.

What's New with Citrix? Virtualization: The Future of Desktop Computing
February 16, 2010 03:00 PM - 05:30 PM (EST)
Michigan State University Diagnostic Center for Population & Animal Health

What's New with Citrix? Virtualization: The Future of Desktop Computing

Get technical insight on when and where to use the latest software tools & solutions.

Join us for this IT strategy session and get answers to these questions and more:

  • What does a Windows-7 upgrade mean for hardware and application compatibility?
  • What's the difference between my Citrix XenApp and Desktop Virtualization?
  • Can my current procedures, tools, and staff manage a virtual environment?
  • Is Desktop Virtualization the real future of computing?
  • What is the right deployment strategy for my mix of applications and user needs?
  • How much virtualization should I leverage and when?
  • What potential pitfalls are likely to turn this into a bad trip?
  • What's new with XenDesktop 4.0 and licensing?

Sponsored by MTM Technologies and Citrix Systems.

Free parking passes provided if pre-registered by February 12th.
Reserve your seat today!

WHEN

Tuesday, February 16th
3:00pm - 5:30pm

Refreshments & Door Prizes!!

WHERE

Michigan State University
Diagnostic Center for Population & Animal Health
4125 Beaumont Rd.
Lansing, MI  48910

http://www.mtm.com/events/what-s-new-with-citrix-virtualization-the-future-of-desktop-computing

David Benjamin
IT Systems Administrator
Diagnostic Center for Population and Animal Health
Michigan State University
4125 Beaumont Rd., Suite 202 Lansing, MI 48910
Phone: 517-432-5840
Web: http://www.animalhealth.msu.edu