From: Peter J Murray [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2010 1:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] Just a thought about BES or BPS or any enterprise solution

There are plenty of people that are happy with the standard BIS IMAP implementation which does not cost anything.  It does the job.

On 2/12/2010 1:43 PM, Jon Galbreath wrote:

I have zero sympathy for BB users and their service fees.  I have an iPhone that I can’t make voice calls on, but dammit I can get my mail for no additional cost.  J  RIM’s whole business model is a racket to suck as much money out of people as possible, and it works, except when it doesn’t.