Thanks for everyone's input on Dell's pricing structure and price matching.
Cliff had the procedure correct in his post, except that the Computer Store
CAN place your order once our Dell inside rep (Brian Ullestad) provides you
with a matching quote.  You simply use the new quote from Brian Ullestad to
place your order through our store.  Dell has a long standing policy with
MSU to match prices found at Dell.com, but keep in mind that some of the
prices you see at Dell.com have a minimum order quantity of five units and
sometimes free shipping is not included.  Also be aware that feature
upgrades within a configuration are not necessarily priced the same at the
various Dell portals, so make sure you are comparing the final configuration
price and not the base model price.

Dell.com changes product pricing specials at their various portals on a
daily basis; Home, Small Business, Public Sector, Enterprise; making it
nearly impossible for MSU's Dell portal to publish the same "special of the
day" pricing on a regular basis.  Thus our solution up to this point has
been, and continues to be, to offer price matching for any Dell published
price.  Once you have your price match from the MSU Computer Store we are
able to streamline your administrative ordering, billing and delivery needs
while keeping your p-card monthly balance available for other uses.

Please let me know if anyone has additional questions or input.

Best regards,

Ron Rivard, Manager
MSU Computer Store