I figured I would give all of you a chance to share.  I am presenting at the Hoosier Association of Science Teachers this week.  The topic is Human Impact on Groundwater.  I will be utilizing a groundwater model and showing a presentation on some of the job sites I have worked on as an environmental consultant.
If anyone would like to share a lesson I would be happy to pass it on.  This is a K-12 conference, however don't let that limit you.  As you all know any good teacher can adapt material to fit their classroom.
Thanks
Eric Ruckert
Associate Instructor IPFW
WNHS