Hi all...

A short while ago I sent out an email regarding some issues involving on-line geoscience courses.  I got a number of responses from you detailing either how you have been dealing with those issues or what you have been doing in your own on-line courses.  The ideas and information from those responses has been both intriguing and useful.  I will be definitely passing on these ideas to the instructors taking over the sequence.  I wanted to take this opportunity to thank the organizers of this listserv for making such an exchange possible.

Cheers
Frank G.

Frank D. Granshaw
Earth Science Instructor