From: Rob Thomas [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2010 12:11 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: On-line earth science courses: Experiences and research

Ralph,

The rock kits sound like a good idea. Thanks, I'll give that a
try.....Rob

Robert C. Thomas, Ph.D.
Department of Environmental Sciences
The University of Montana Western
Dillon, MT 59725
(406) 683-7615
http://www.umwestern.edu/
http://www.umwestern.edu/envirosci/

"I'll know my song well, before I start singin'"...Dylan