Hi all-
Thought I would point out that there is a virtual Cutting Edge
workshop on Teaching Geoscience Online scheduled for June.  Details
should be forthcoming on the website.

Cathy

On Feb 27, 2010, at 10:03 AM, Janis Treworgy wrote:

> Frank,
> Perhaps you could organize a GSA theme session on this topic for
> next year. This is something that is being encouraged at many
> institutions.
> Janis
>
> Janis D. Treworgy, PhD
> Professor and Geology Department Chair
> Geology Department
> 1-618-374-5294
> (work)                                                   Principia
> College
> 1-314-469-3528 (during breaks)                                 1
> Maybeck Place
> http://www.principia.edu/mammoth                    Elsah, IL 62028

Cathryn A Manduca
Director, Science Education Resource Center
Executive Director, National Association of Geoscience Teachers
Carleton College
1 N College Street
Northfield, MN  55057
507 222 7096