All:

A few of us have toyed with idea of a Gordon conference for Geoscience
Education and Geocognition Research. I thought some of you might be
interested in the series that physcis education has been doing for a
number of years. Here is the latest on lab science.

Take care
Julie

Begin forwarded message: