hi Eric,

I did a quick search of the SERC website for "human impact
groundwater" under teaching activities and got 242 hits. So there are
many options there:

http://serc.carleton.edu/teachearth/search.html?search_text=human+impact+groundwater&q1=sercvocabs__74%3A3

If you think it's appropriate, please mention this resource to the
teachers at the meeting.

cheers,
Carol