-----Original Message-----
From: Hsiao-Ping Moore [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:
Friday, February 19, 2010 10:32 AM
To:
Redmond, Rudy (DELEG); Martell, Pam (DELEG)
Subject: Fwd: Walker Cisler Memorial Lecture - March 30 - SAVE THE DATE!

Dear Rudy and Pam:

I want to bring to your attention to a great lecture that is coming up next month at Lawrence Tech.  The Cisler Memorial Lecture Series is devoted to promoting science education, and this year we have the fortunte of having Dr. Tyrone Hayes from Univ.
California at Berkeley to be our speaker.  Tyrone is one of the most inspiring scientists I know.  Please distribute this to those people in the KCP Program who you think might be interested in this talk.

Many thanks

Hsiao-Ping

The College of Arts and Sciences invites all to attend the 2010 Walker L. Cisler Memorial Lecture on Tuesday, March 30 at 7:30pm in Lear Auditorium.  This year's distinguished speaker will be Dr. Tyrone Hayes, Professor of Developmental Endocrinology at University of California, Berkeley.  Attached please find more details and please do share with your colleagues on- and off -campus as well as students.

Many thanks.

--
Tracy Kash Thomas
Office of the Dean