Hi All:

We are having issues with 3 HP 4350dtn printers in a computer lab.

We use paper cut to manage the students printing account, all jobs are to have a separator page and are to be printed duplex.

We would like to share the load between these three printers and build in some redundancy. We have tried to use windows printer pooling, which at least will give us redundancy, however when this is set up, not all jobs print duplex.

If we use paper cut’s printer load balancing que, we have redundancy, the jobs are balanced, but we still have errant jobs that print one-sided.

We have spent much time changing settings, trying different things and are about to throw in the towel.

Has anyone else experienced problems like this and if so what was the resolution?

Respectfully,

Zachary Trost

Academic Technology Coordinator

Michigan State University