John,

I forwarded your question onto Kris Jolley from the Surplus Store.  His reply follows...

Dave,

Thanks for forwarding this on. We're actually in the process of trying to revive the Budget Booster via forum. Years ago we converted it from paper form to list-serve and it didn't work out so well. Here's a link to the new forum. We need to make a few changes, but you can use it now. We just need to start marketing it.

http://forums.msu.edu/index.php

Thanks,

Kris Jolley
Store Manager