From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Javier Ornelas
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2010 11:29 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] Upgrading a PST to Latest Version?

What I do when faced with this issue is select Import/Export, select the Personal Folder, select all subfolders, then export it to a Personal Folder and select the type which is just Personal Folder and not the Personal Folder (1997-2002).  This will take a while to run, but it will copy the contents the newer format.  After the export is done, unmount the older Personal Folder and then mount the newer version.