From: David Meltzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date: January 27, 2010 4:44:57 PM GMT-05:00
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: geoscience courses for elementary teachers

Julie,

Are there any curricula available for geoscience courses specifically designed for preservice elementary teachers? I'm thinking about something that would be analogous to Physics by Inquiry, or Physics and Everyday Thinking. Do you know people who are teaching such courses in earth and/or space science?

 -- David