Some of you may be familiar with CSDMS, the Community Sediment
Dynamics Modeling System.  (full disclosure: I am currently chair of
the Education and Knowledge Transfer Working Group).  We are working
to gather free online materials related to modeling of surface
processes (models, animations, lectures and texts on modeling) to make
them available for teaching purposes.  The texts and lectures are
currently primarily at the graduate level, but we hope to expand this.

Materials are here:  http://csdms.colorado.edu/wiki/Products

We welcome participation in the Education and Knowlege Transfer
Working Group; please consider participating:
http://csdms.colorado.edu/wiki/EKT

Thanks!

Karen Campbell
Education Director
National Center for Earth-surface Dynamics
St. Anthony Falls Laboratory
2 Third Ave SE
Minneapolis, MN 55414
612.626.6166   [log in to unmask]  www.nced.umn.edu