Hello all -

I've used many of Ann's materials for years with pre-service and in-service teachers.  I highly recommend them!

Cheers - Amy

Amy Ellwein, Lecturer

Natural Sciences Program

Dept. of Earth and Planetary Sciences

University of New Mexico

505-277-1639

On Jan 28, 2010, at 10:48 AM, Bykerk-Kauffman, Ann wrote:

Hi All,

I have been teaching inquiry-based earth science for preservice elementary teachers for 15 years. My course materials are available at http://www.csuchico.edu/~abykerk-kauffman/courses/geos342/0808packet/toc.html.

Ann

Ann Bykerk-Kauffman
Dept. of Geological and Environmental Sciences
400 W. 1st Street
California State University, Chico
Chico, CA  95929-0205
(530)898-6305