Hi all-
If you would like to add descriptions of your courses (or the activities that you find particularly effective in them) to the collection on the Preparing Teachers to Teach Earth Science site, we would be happy to include them.  You can find the submission form for courses at

http://serc.carleton.edu/teacherprep/workshops/workshop07/submit-course.html

and for activities at

http://serc.carleton.edu/teacherprep/workshops/workshop07/submit-activity.html

This site was visited over 30,000 times last year.

Cathy