From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Leo Sell
Sent: Thursday, December 03, 2009 9:24 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] spam reporting

I think it's [log in to unmask]  That's where I just sent my report on this same thing, anyways!

Searching for "spam" may not have resulted in a good match, however a  search for "phish"  produces a link to this article:

https://techbase.msu.edu/internal/article.asp?id=4194

Also, calling the ATS Help Desk to report such phishing attacks is always apropos.

This particular attack is one that we are currently aware of and have taken block measures to deal with.

/L

-Scott