If this came from off campus (sbcglobal.net, gmail.com or whatever is in the
full email headers), it should be reported to the source site so they can
take action to close the email account.

You may also report it to [log in to unmask] per
http://techbase.msu.edu/article.asp?id=4194 to alert the MSU email team that
these emails are occurring.

Joe
--
Joe Budzyn                               [log in to unmask]
301 Computer Center                      Ph: (517) 432-7448