Hello Colleagues,

I was informed today by colleagues that the University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire is opening a tenure-track position (again) in Earth and Environmental Science education – announcement is attached.  They have been working to fill this Assistant Professor position for a couple of years, so I offered to distribute this to our community, so sorry for any cross-postings.  Please feel free to pass this on to anyone you think might be interested!

Cheers,

Eric

Eric M. Riggs, Ph.D.
Co-Director, CRESME
Center for Research and Engagement in Science and
    Mathematics Education
Associate Professor of Geoscience Education and Geology
Departments of Earth & Atmospheric Sciences and Curriculum & Instruction

Purdue University
Felix Haas Hall, Suite 202
250 North University Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2066