NAG list,

                I’m in the process of planning for our Exchange 2010 upgrade and want to work through some of the issues I had with 2007.  In particular, I want to eliminate the round-robin balancing of our two Client Access Servers and replace it with an actual hardware load balancer.  I’m looking at the Barracuda Load Balancer 340, but I’m open to any/all suggestions.  The two servers will be supporting about 150 users all connecting via Outlook, along with the Outlook Web App.  I’m not sure what other information you might need, but I appreciate the input in advance.

Jon

Jon Galbreath

MCSE/Security+

Systems Administrator