From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Matt Stehouwer
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2009 10:18 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] Exchange 2010 release date?

I just email the release manager to see if he will give me the release date. We have been in production for about two months now. The BES & Symantec Backup servers don’t work with 2010 yet. I have been running the beta version of Backup Exec and they still have a few bugs to workout. BES update will work with 2010  30 days from Microsoft release date. Once the BES is updated will be turning off our 2007 server.

Matt Stehouwer
Technology Manager
College of Natural Science Deans Office

Michigan State University
115 Natural Science Blg.

East Lansing, MI 48824
517 355-9003 | Email: [log in to unmask]