There are bugs related to connection initiation (with a silent
destination) in the version 10 available at
http://www.msu.edu/user/acnslic/hostexplorer/, and I have tried to work
around them more than once in the last year. If we have a site license
for v13 could someone (ATS) make an ISO available for download? I would
be happy to try to make an automated installation. I found some hints at
http://www.appdeploy.com/packages/detail.asp?id=1587

-Stefan

Stefan Ozminski
Computer Services
W.K. Kellogg Biological Station
Michigan State University
3700 E. Gull Lake Dr.
Hickory Corners, MI 49060
Phone: 269-671-4427 (from campus 199-4427)