At 11/13/2009 12:08 PM Friday, STeve Andre' wrote:
>On Friday 13 November 2009 11:46:52 Tom Rockwell wrote:
> > STeve Andre' wrote:
> > >    I have an HP 8150N thats been great.  660K+ pages printed without
> > > error.
> > >

> > Laid end-to-end those pages would stretch from East Lansing to Muskegon.
> >
> > :-)
> >
> > -Tom
>
>Yes, I know and I'm horrified at that.  I'm paper celibate, or nearly so,
>having printed less than two reams of paper in the 13 years I've been
>here.

By contrast I am paper promiscuous -- e.g., I can't stand reading
program .hlp & .chm files on a computer screen, so I just now got a
program to convert these to .pdf/.doc so I can print off hundreds of
pages of documentation and read them properly.  At least I have
another program that allows me to print these off double-sided with
two pages on each side (reducing page use by a factor of four, and
requiring me to read with my best reading glasses).  And I do the
same with all the technical .pdfs that I have to read.

-- dkm