Hello!

The newly formed Michigan Young Farmer Coalition is having it's inaugural
retreat December 11-12 in East Lansing.  The event begins on Friday evening
(sign-in starts at 6PM) and continues through Saturday evening.

We will be sharing stories, networking, eating locally grown food (much of it
grown by ourselves), and developing our mission and vision statements,
guiding principles, and core functions.

The cost is $15 due at sign-in; $10 if you pre-register by November 27th
(includes food for the duration of the event).

Attached are the links to our Google Group, the registration form, and more
details.

All are welcome - spread the word!

To register: http://snipurl.com/myfc2009registration
To join the Google Group: http://groups.google.com/group/myfc

Peace,

Alexis Bogdanova-Hanna
Michigan Young Farmer Coalition
Organic Farming Certificate Program @ MSU Graduate '08

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html