Hello.

I'm a grad student in the Technical Communication program at N.C. State,
working on a research assignment about educational materials for farmers
transitioning from conventional to organic farming.

**If you are a practicing farmer who is transitioning/has transitioned, I
would GREATLY appreciate your responses to my online survey (link below) -
ideally completed by Tuesday, December 1.**

http://kcar.wufoo.com/forms/written-materials-in-the-transition-to-organic/

The survey will remain open until Dec. 11, but I would like to include as
many responses as possible in my class presentation on Dec. 3. Later

I apologize for the rush request, and for asking this of you during a
holiday weekend. I would have made the request sooner, but a snag in my
research put me a bit behind schedule!

Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions or comments.

Thank you in advance!

Karen Rhodes

PS: I'm new to this listserv, and haven't learned the ropes yet. If asking
for survey participation is outside the accepted boundaries of listserv
activity, please forgive me and just ignore this e-mail! Thanks!

--
Karen Rhodes
M.S. Candidate, Technical Communication

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html