I would say that some of these same issues apply at the university level, especially with students who are admitted on probationary or conditional status.

Shirley

Shirley Brozzo, Associate Director

Multicultural Education and Resource Center

3001 C. B. Hedgcock

Marquette, MI  49855

phone 906-227-1554

fax 906-227-1740